Thursday, December 19, 2013

Almost There


With only FOUR days left until my deadline, I'm getting closer and closer to being finished with the Rosedale. I have a list all made to see what I can hammer out in these last few days. Sadly, I have to work like a mofo during this same time period. Family will be shortly arriving, and I'll be sitting here working on files and boo-hissing at myself. Grrrr. I did get the brackets up (they will be painted, no worries) and the shutters on and half of the windows in, which is great. So I'm a little stressed, yes? YES.

HOWEVER,

I do want to say that I send my most genuine HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of my readers and friends. I love having all of you in my life, and I can't wait until I have time to blog like I usually do again. I send you love and happiness, and I feel your love coming to me all year round. THANK YOU.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Blondie! It looks like you are almost there! The Rosedale looks wonderful and I know Little is going to love it.

otterine said...

Go, go, go!!! You're doing great!!! :D

Debora said...

You're doing it! Almost there!

Ellen said...

It's beautiful, wish I was getting it for Christmas!

Brooke said...

Happy Holidays to you too Blondie!